AHTNA IS A TALENTED GROUP OF PROFESSIONALS AND WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING TO RECRUIT PASSIONATE TEAM MEMBERS DRIVEN TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
WHY WE WORK HERE
Ahtna has a passion to build – for our clients, our community and our people. Ahtna offers meaningful work in a supportive environment that values your personal and professional well-being.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Ahtna believes that collaborating with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives leads to better solutions and opportunities for everyone.
Work hard, have fun, give back – this common thread is woven through each of our offices.
WE WORK HARD – WE PLAY HARD
dIVERSITY, INCLUSION & BELONGING
Ahtna believes that collaborating with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives leads to better solutions and opportunities for everyone. Ahtna celebrates the differences – age, color, physical ability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, orientation, language, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, and other characteristics – that make each of us unique.
Ahtna’s culture is built on mutual respect, recognizing that the collective sum of our individual differences and life experiences fosters our continued success and achievement, for our employees and clients.
Accommodation Request for Job Seekers with a Disability
If you are a job seeker and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs or during the recruitment process, please submit a request by calling or emailing us. In order to appropriately assist you with an accommodation, we ask that you please specify the assistance needed. The email and phone options are listed below and are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance.
- Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given to qualified Ahtna shareholders, shareholder descendants and shareholder spouses in all phases of employment.
- Ahtna is a Drug Free Workplace and requires a pre-employment drug test for all positions. An applicant producing a positive drug test for a prohibited substance will be ineligible for employment with Ahtna.
- Ahtna, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or protected veteran status. Native preference applies under PL 93-638. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
- EEO Is the Law Poster English | Spanish
- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement English | Spanish
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision English | Spanish